UP Free Laptop Scheme 2021-22: Online Registration for the UP Free Laptop Scheme 2021-22 UP Free Laptop List
The news that the Uttar Pradesh government has launched the UP Free Laptop Yojana is spreading through various online and offline channels.
Free Laptop Yojana UP Online Application | UP Free Laptop Yojana Online Registration | UP Free Laptop Yojana Application Form | Uttar Pradesh Free Laptop Scheme Beneficiary List | UP Laptop Yojana List
As you are all aware, the State Government, in addition to the Federal Government, is working hard to enhance the field of education. The government of Uttar Pradesh has also launched such a program. UP Free Laptop Yojana is the name of the program. Through this essay, we will present you with all of the pertinent information about this plan.
What is the objective of the UP Free Laptop Yojana 2021, its benefits, eligibility, documents required, application process, and the UP Free Laptop Yojana List, for example? So, friends, if you want to learn everything there is to know about the Uttar Pradesh Free Laptop Yojana, please read this post all the way through.
|UP Free Laptop Scheme 2021 – Overview|
|Name of Scheme||Uttar Pradesh Free Laptop Scheme|
|Launched by||Government of Uttar Pradesh|
|Beneficiaries||High School & Inter Passed Students|
|Major Benefit||Free Laptop distribution|
|Scheme Objective||To Promote better education opportunities|
|Scheme under||State Government|
|Name of State||Uttar Pradesh|
|Post Category||Scheme/ Yojana/ Yojna|
- upcmo.up.nic.in UP Free Laptop Yojana
The news that the Uttar Pradesh government has launched the UP Free Laptop Yojana is spreading through various online and offline channels. Students that received a minimum of 65 percent in class 10th and 12th will receive free computers under this program. The government has allocated Rs. 1800 crores to the UP Free Laptop Scheme. No official source has acknowledged the launch of the UP Free Laptop Yojana.
The Uttar Pradesh government has yet to initiate such a program. The Uttar Pradesh government, on the other hand, has announced the commencement of the UP Free Smartphone/Laptop Program. Students will be given smartphones and tablets through this program. If the government begins a program to supply computers in the future, we will notify you immediately.
Purpose of UP Free Laptop Scheme
As you are all aware, owning a laptop for students to obtain education has become quite important in today's world. Apart from that, laptops are used for a variety of other crucial functions. Laptops can also help students find work. The government of Uttar Pradesh has announced the beginning of the UP Free Laptop Scheme to encourage students to achieve good grades and pursue further education. Let us inform you that the Uttar Pradesh government has yet to announce the UP Free Laptop Scheme. The state of Uttar Pradesh has announced the launch of the UP Free Smartphone/Tablet Scheme, which will exclusively distribute tablets and smartphones. The government will give kids with cellphones and tablets under this program.
UP Free Laptop Scheme New Update
On August 19, 2021, the Hon'ble Chief Minister, Shri Yogi Adityanath, announced that the state government would connect the youth of Uttar Pradesh who have received graduate, post-graduate diploma, or any other technical education under this scheme at a cost of Rs. 3 thousand crores, and that the government would provide 1 crore smartphones, tablets, and other devices to them, but no discussion has been held about laptops under this fund.
प्रदेश सरकार 01 करोड़ नौजवानों को टैबलेट/स्मार्टफोन की सुविधा उपलब्ध कराएगी।— CM Office, GoUP (@CMOfficeUP) August 19, 2021
स्नातक, परास्नातक, तकनीकी और डिप्लोमा के नौजवानों को इस योजना के साथ जोड़ा जाएगा: #UPCM श्री @myogiadityanath जी pic.twitter.com/r1PAaY1ilU
Free Smart Phone/Tablet Plan
The government of Uttar Pradesh has stated that it will offer one crore free cellphones and tablets to the state's youth. The government has given its approval to this project. Candidates pursuing Post Graduation, B.Tech, Graduation, Polytechnic, Medical, Education, Paramedical, and Skill Development Mission training will be provided smartphones or tablets under this scheme. Other people will be able to benefit from this system in addition to students.
For example, plumbers, carpenters, nurses, and electricians. To take advantage of this program, you must apply online at the official website. For the implementation of this scheme, a committee will be formed under the chairmanship of the District Magistrate. There will be six people on this committee. This committee will also produce the list by identifying educational institutions.
Benefits and Features of Uttar Pradesh Free Laptop Scheme
- Laptops will be distributed free of charge to students in Uttar Pradesh's 10th and 12th grades through this program.
- The field of education will advance as a result of this plan.
- The Uttar Pradesh government has put aside a budget of Rs. 1800 crores for the UP Free Laptop Yojana 2021.
- To apply for this program, you must first register on the official website.
- The minimal marks for laptop distribution under the Free Laptop Scheme might range from 65 to 70 percent.
- Students enrolled in polytechnic and ITI programs are also covered by this program.
- Students will be able to perform a better job with their studies if they use a laptop.
- Students will be encouraged to achieve good grades as a result of this program
UP Free Laptop Scheme Selection Process
- The selection for the UP Free Laptop Scheme would be made by the District Magistrate.
- A committee of six members will be formed under the chairmanship of the District Magistrate.
- This group will compile a list of identified educational establishments.
- Laptops will be purchased through the GeM site under this scheme.
- The nodal agency for the implementation of this scheme has been identified as GeM Portal.
- Aside from that, the committee will decide on the eligibility conditions.
You must be a permanent resident of Uttar Pradesh to apply for this scheme.
The applicant must have just completed 10th or 12th grade with honors.
Students enrolled in polytechnic and ITI programs are eligible to apply.
Features of Laptop
- Windows 10 will be installed on the laptops provided under this program.
MS Office will be pre-installed on the laptop as well.
- The laptops will have 4GB of RAM and 1TB of storage as part of the strategy.
- The laptop will have a 14-inch display with a brightness of 220 nits.
- The laptop that will be delivered under the scheme will be 1.5 kg in weight.
- The laptop will also come with a power adaptor.
- LEDs will be used for the display.
- The laptops distributed as part of the laptop scheme would have a battery life of about 10 hours on average.
UP Free Laptop Important Documents
- Aadhar card
- Address proof
- 10th and 12th mark sheet
- passport size photograph
- mobile number
The process to apply for UP Free Laptop Scheme – upcmo.up.nic.in
- To begin, go to the official website of the UP Free Laptop Scheme.
- The home page will now appear in your browser.
- You must click on the UP Free Laptop Scheme link on the front page.
- Now you must click on the Apply Now button.
- The registration form will then appear in front of you.
- You must complete all of the fields in this form, including your name, address, and age.
- After that, you must upload all of the necessary paperwork.
- Now you must press the submit button.
- You will be able to apply under this program in this manner.
UP Free Laptop Scheme List
Residents of Uttar Pradesh who wish to look up their names in the UP Free Laptop Scheme List will have to wait for now because the state government has not released any information on the UP Free Laptop Scheme List. If we release a list, we will supply you with all pertinent details. At this moment, no such information is available.
Note: - At this time, the government has not issued a new order addressing this scheme, and no applications are being taken for the laptop program. If the government makes a decision in the future, we will let you know.
Some Useful Important Links
Apply Online – Available
Notification – Available
UP Free Laptop Scheme 2021