UP Police New Vacancy: UP Police Constable Recruitment 2023 Notification, Apply Online
UP Police New Vacancy: Check out the entire article to learn everything you need to know about the UP Police Constable Recruitment 2023
The UPPRPB will conduct UP Police Constable Recruitment 2023 soon, likely in October 2022. (Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board). Check out the entire article to learn everything you need to know about the UP Police Constable Recruitment 2023, including the official government notification, how to apply for the police constable position in Uttar Pradesh, and much more.
|Name||UP Police Constable Recruitment 2023|
|Name of the Department||Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board (UPPRPB)|
|Name of the Post||UP Police Constable and Fireman|
|Number of Vacancies||26382|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Salary||Rs.30,000 to Rs.40,000|
UP Police Constable Recruitment 2023
The Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board (UPPRPB) is seeking candidates for the position of UP Police Constable. Candidates interested in applying for the position should fill out the application form available on the Uttar Pradesh Police Department's official web portal.
The UP police department has approximately 26382 vacancies for the post of Constable (Male/Female) for interested candidates. There are approximately 172 vacancies for the position of Fireman (Male).
Candidates who are interested in the position should apply through the official website. We have provided a direct link to the official web portal at the end of this article. They must take a written exam soon after registering with the UP Police Department.
The date of the examination has not yet been confirmed, but the police department will do so soon. The exam will be administered via OMR. Continue reading the article to learn more about the registration process and other important topics.
Also Read: MP Patwari Recruitment 2022 Online Form Notification, 3555.
Also Read: Police Bharti 2022 Maharashtra: Maharashtra Police Bharti.
Also Read: Typewriting Exam Date 2022 Latest News – Admit Card, Notification
Also Read: Madhya Pradesh Bhulekh – MP Land Record Bhulekh Map Khasra.
UP Police Constable Notification
The Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board (UPPRPB) has announced the UP Police Constable Recruitment 2023. Interested candidates should apply for the position using the direct link to the official web portal provided at the bottom of this article.
The department advertised a total of 26382 open positions for residents, with 172 of them reserved for male candidates only. Continue reading to find out how to register for the UP Police Constable Recruitment 2023 online application.
Before being hired, candidates must pass three tests: a written test, a physical test, and document verification. After completing all three stages, the candidate will be hired for a position based on their performance.
Below, we have provided important information such as the eligibility criteria for the constable post, the selection procedure, and the documents that candidates must submit with their application for the UP Police Constable Recruitment 2023. Continue reading the article to learn more.
Police Constable Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidates must have a high school diploma from a recognized board.
- The male candidate must be between the ages of 18 and 27.
- Females must be between the ages of 18 and 25.
Police Constable Selection Process:
For the UP Police Constable Recruitment 2023, candidates must go through three stages. The following are the three stages:
- Candidates must complete an online written exam.
- Following that, a Physical Efficiency Test will be held for the candidates who passed the written exam.
- Finally, there will be a physical measurement and document verification.
Required Documents for the Registration Process:
The following are the documents that candidates must submit with their application forms. The following documents are required:
- Class 12th Marksheet
- Domicile Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Sports Certificate
- Scanned copy of passport-sized photographs
- Scanned copy of the candidate’s signature
UP Police Constable Apply Online
Candidates interested in the UP Police Constable Recruitment 2023 can easily register themselves on the government's official website. They must complete an application form on the website and upload the required documents. This article includes a list of the documents that are required. They must pay the application form fees listed below for their category in order to submit the application. Follow and thoroughly read the steps outlined below.
The following are the steps to register for the UP Police Constable position:
- To begin, open Google Chrome or any other web browser on your device and navigate to the official web portal uppbpb.gov.in.
- Then, on the Homepage, select the Online Apply option.
- Now, choose the position you want to apply for, such as UP Police Constable Bharti 2022.
- On your screen, an application form will appear.
- Fill out the application form with the necessary information, such as your name, date of birth, father's name, mother's name, and so on.
- Following that, you must upload your documents, such as your class 12th mark sheet, caste certificate, and others.
- After you've uploaded your documents, click the Submit button.
- To complete the registration process, you must pay the application fees.
- Your application will be submitted once you have paid.
- Make a copy of the form for future reference.
Also Read: Best WordPress Themes for SEO | How to Choose the Best WordPress Themes for SEO
|Organization||Uttar Pradesh Police|
|Closing Date||Available Soon|
The application fee is Rs.400/- for the General and OBC categories, while the Schedule Caste and Schedule Tribe categories are exempt. Payment methods include credit cards, debit cards, and UPI.
Aspirants can also register in a variety of ways, including online submission, offline submission, email, and Google form. This article discusses the process of online submission from the official web portal.
Thank you for taking the time to read this article. Please continue to visit our website for the most up-to-date information on government exams and programs. Please leave your comments in the box provided below.
Click here to register for the UP Police Constable Recruitment 2023.